Below are a few Demonic Entry Points that gives power to grief.
Doubting God's Word
Fear of Rejection
Rejection of Others
Root of Bitterness
Violence Toward Self
Pain of Mind
Violence Toward Others
Bitterness of Death
Prayer of Action
Father, forgive me for.......
- For being ignorant of the God’s word and God’s promises
- For wanting to or for living in fantasy
- For blaming others when it's your problem too
- For not trusting God and going on but living in the past
- For the unkindness you have done to others
- For not believing that this terrible thing that has happened can work together for good and be useful to you and others
- For not accepting God's right to use you seeing you were bought with a great and precious price
- For not being willing to be hurt as others are
- For refusing to be grateful to God in all things
- For listening to and following the advice of demons
- For failing to consider the others who have also been grieved by this thing which has happened
- For holding resentments against yourself, others and God
- For allowing your grief to become excessive
Ask God to remind you of all those against whom you hold unforgiveness.
Forgive those causing your grief.
Use the demonic entry points as a guide.
Prayer of Thanksgiving
Thank you for your amazing power and work in our lives, thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you that you are able to bring hope through even the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you afresh. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy!
In Jesus' Name, Amen.